The BeneCheck Plus Multi-Monitoring meter is NHS approved, and has the lowest recurring cost for strips. The fast, accurate and powerful system helps you monitor your health easily. The Benecheck system uses the latest amperometric technology in an unique electrochemical process.
- Allows easy checking of Cholesterol – Glucose – and Uric Acid levels. Easy to use hand-held device
- Provides accurate results quickly
- Small Blood Sample Required
- Kit Includes: Benecheck Meter – User’s Manual, Quick Guide, 3V CR2032 lithium battery, Carrying bag, Lancing Device
Self testing in only 4 steps!
- Insert strip
- Take one test strip from strip vial.
- Fully insert the contact bar of the strip into the test port of the meter. The meter will turn on automatically
- Check code number in CHOL/UA mode
- A code number will show on the LCD screen. Check if the code number is the same as the one on the strip vial.
- No code for GLU mode
- Apply blood
- Taking blood sample with lancing device.
- Apply the blood into the sample inlet of the test strip
- Read data
- The screen will display a count down at a specific time interval and the test result will be shown.